New Ranjit Nagar
Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous / Narcotics Anonymous.
Twelve Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous / Narcotics Anonymous.
2. PRIMARY CARE ( DE - ADDICTION )
4. SECONDARY CARE ( REHABILITATION )
5. AFTER CARE ( FOLLOW UP )
6. EXTENDED CARE
In individual counseling sessions, the counselor and patient work together to identify personal problems and set specific goals that will lead to a better life.
COMMUNITY BASED REHAB
Sometimes due to various constraints, it may not be possible for an individual to participate in a residential rehabilitation programme.
FAMILY THERAPY PROGRAMME
At ASTHA, we offer a Family Therapy Program. Individual and group interactions help the participants to identify their disabilities and develop strategies to deal with them.
1. We admitted we were powerless over Alcohol & Drugs & that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. We Came to believe that a Power greater & higher than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood him.
4. We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. We admitted to God, to ourselves, & to another human being, the exact nature of our wrongs.
6.We were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects in our character.
7. We humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. We made a list of all persons we had harmed, & became willing to make amends to one & all.
9. We made direct amends to such people wherever & Whenever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. We continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong & promptly admitted it.
11. We sought through prayer & meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge & His will for us & the power to carry that out.
12. We had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to Alcoholics & Drug Addicts, & to practice these principles in all affairs.
© Copyrights 2018 - 2019.Astha Foundation.All Rights Reserved.